Magical History City - Sound and Light Show on the Grand Place
Discover this new show that embellishes an architectural gem during the Christmas holidays: the Grand Place in Brussels! Until 05/01/14.
This year, a titanic show awaits you, with no less than 1600 LED lights!
Famous French light sculptor Patrick Rimoux and the godfather Brussels electronic music, Dan Lacksman, have worked in unison on an original creation that is as prestigious as the stunning setting of the Grand Place.
Magical History City is a 15 minute sound and lights show that will take you on a journey through the history of the Grand Place.
The music retraces all the historical periods:
From the medieval and baroque periods to the bombing of 1695, from the reconstruction under Charles Buls to 21st century... Nothing has been left out!
As for the sounds, they are current and look to the future.
Finally, please note that this year, there's a return to tradition, with a Belgian Christmas tree, taking its place in the centre of the Grand Place.
The 17 metre spruce from the Hertogenwald national forest, in the High Fens, is decorated with glistening garlands and stands beside the life-sized traditional nativity scene and framed by the magical Grand Place illuminations.
Monday to Thursday from 5pm to 11pm, every hour.
Friday to Sunday from 5pm to 11pm every 30 minutes
- website : http://visitbrussels.be/bitc/BE_fr/content/21949/grand-place.do
- The Grand-Place in Brussels (BRUXELLES)
Visit our partners' webpages
- Creative Workshop at the Museum of Cocoa and Chocolate
- Rubens - Sensation & Sensuality - Exhibition at BOZAR
- Storytelling Walks, Signed Walks...for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing
- Truc-Troc Art Exhibition in Brussels
- The Brussels Vintage Market