Event : Music
MusikOmetro 2014 - Music in Brussels Metro
Musical events are better with the STIB/MIVB! The best music will be underground in Brussels on 20/09/2014.
From 2pm to 5pm, for the 7th year in a row, six metro stations will be taken over by musicians in Brussels.
This year, it won't be the bands that visit each station, but the public and each station welcomes a particular instrument.
From corridors to stations, soloists come to the fore.
Your next musical stops are:
- Bourse - Guitar,
- De Brouckère Metro - Accordian,
- De Brouckère Tram - Piano,
- Central Staion Metro- Violin,
- Central Station Metro - Vocals,
- Comte de Flandre Metro…CROSSWORLDS@1080!
- website : http://www.musikometro.be/
Visit our partners' webpages
- Napoleon - Wellington: Shared Destinies, in Waterloo
- Sundays with the Family at the BELvue
- The paleoLAB at the Museum of natural Sciences
- Exhibition: The Awakening of Consciousness by Gao Xingjian
- The Brussels Vintage Market
We are not responsible for any changes in dates and/or programmes. Please contact the organiser prior to departure.