Event : Music
MusikOmetro 2014 - Music in Brussels Metro
Musical events are better with the STIB/MIVB! The best music will be underground in Brussels on 20/09/2014.
From 2pm to 5pm, for the 7th year in a row, six metro stations will be taken over by musicians in Brussels.
This year, it won't be the bands that visit each station, but the public and each station welcomes a particular instrument.
From corridors to stations, soloists come to the fore.
Your next musical stops are:
- Bourse - Guitar,
- De Brouckère Metro - Accordian,
- De Brouckère Tram - Piano,
- Central Staion Metro- Violin,
- Central Station Metro - Vocals,
- Comte de Flandre Metro…CROSSWORLDS@1080!
- website : http://www.musikometro.be/
Visit our partners' webpages
- Couleur Café Music Festival, 25th edition in Brussels
- Creative Workshop at the Museum of Cocoa and Chocolate
- The Brussels Design Market: The Design Market!
- Historical Expo: 14-18, it's our History!
- AAF - Affordable Art Fair in Brussels
We are not responsible for any changes in dates and/or programmes. Please contact the organiser prior to departure.