National ball and restaurant!
After spending the night on the dance floor, what's more Belgian than chips, mussels and a good beer? In Brussels in July 2014!
2013 celebrated the 20th anniversary of King Albert II's reign!
The next morning, on the Jeu de Balles square in the Marolles, generous helpings of mussels with crispy chips will be served in a chilled atmosphere while the national ball orchestra plays. Brusselians and tourists gather for a friendly meal!
Visit our partners' webpages
- International Brussels Tattoo Convention
- Couleur Café Music Festival, 25th edition in Brussels
- The Tour & Taxis E-Experience
- The paleoLAB at the Museum of natural Sciences
- Brussels Antiques Fair - BRAFA 14