Event : Various Animations
Pineau sur Rue - Waiters' race!
Each contestant (pro or not) carries a tray with 3 glasses of pineau and a bottle for a distance of 2.5km. In Brussels on 20 and 21/09/14!
28th edition of the race in which the aim (if you can call it a game) is simple: spill the least amount of liquid in the least amount of time possible. Despite its festive and traditional character, this waiters' race is strictly regulated.
On the 2014 menu:
- Saturday: Gourmet escapade, regional market and tastings of Pineau and specialities from Charentes.
- Sunday: Meet the producers (foie gras, snails, etc.) and at 4pm: Start of the Waiters' race for pros and amateurs!
Since 2012, the Espace So City shows you new ways of appreciating your Pineau: On the rocks or in a cocktail!!
And not forgetting musical entertainment, as always!
Discover Pineau sur Rue on foot, by bike, on roller-skates... because 12/09/14 is No-car day in Brussels!
For information and to register as a participant (free): +32 (0)2 675 48 00 or visit the site below.
Fair play, good spirits and friendliness are on the menu!
- fax : +32 (0) 2 675 39 39
Visit our partners' webpages
- The paleoLAB at the Museum of natural Sciences
- The Tour & Taxis E-Experience
- Théo van Doesburg at BOZAR in Brussels
- Exhibition: The Awakening of Consciousness by Gao Xingjian
- Andres Serrano - Uncensored photographs in Brussels
We are not responsible for any changes in dates and/or programmes. Please contact the organiser prior to departure.