For the young and not so young: don't miss free Punch and Judy shows in the Park of Brussels. A magical moment, lasting from 5 May to 2 September 2012
It still remains one of the most awaited summertime events. The Punch and Judy show boasts an international array of puppets to amuse and bewitch children and grown-ups from Wednesdays to Sundays at 3.30pm in May, June and September.
A special workshop is to be held on the weekend of 24 to 28 August, at the same time as the "Nomadic Theatres" festival. Discover how puppets work behind the scenes...
The puppet theatre season is now open and waiting only for you!
Visit our partners' webpages
- "Jean-Pol - Pleasure in Movement" exhibition in Brussels
- The paleoLAB at the Museum of natural Sciences
- Rembrandt in black & white at BOZAR
- Andres Serrano - Uncensored photographs in Brussels
- Eames and Hollywood - Exhibition in Brussels