RecyclArt Holidays Festival
Bruxelles-Chapelle train station is the starting point for this festival spreading over 6 weeks, every Thursday and Friday evening in summer. In Brussels from 26/06 to 1/08/14.
- Activities centred on the area (cooking workshops around a bread oven built by Fabrik Pain Publik),
- An outdoor themed cinema programme,
- Concert nights...to name just a few!
Recyclart Holidays is also the perfect occasion to familiarise yourself with the two other divisions of the association: The Bar Recyclart (public catering and cooking workshops), and also Fabrik, who are behind the creation of the great structures in the public area, such as the bread oven.
Visit our partners' webpages
- Brussels Antiques Fair - BRAFA 14
- Historical Expo: 14-18, it's our History!
- Rubens - Sensation & Sensuality - Exhibition at BOZAR
- AAF - Affordable Art Fair in Brussels
- Sundays with the Family at the BELvue