Festival : Music
ReggaeBus 2016 - Belgium's only Reggae-dub festival!
Try out a unique festival, that is entirely dedicated to reggae-dub music! In Brussels, on the Tour & Taxis site in August 2016!
Soundsystems from internationally renowned major singers...basically, some pretty good sounds!
Each year, more and more festival goers from all over Europe come together for this festival.
For this year's edition, 10 home-made soundsystems will take it in turns to play over the 2-day period. This means, more than around 30 producers, artists, mcs and Belgian and international singers.
On the programme for this weekend and in 5 music arenas, which comprise of: a 100% Belgian stage, an alternative stage, a RootsReggae stage, a mixed stage during the evening and a special King Shiloh stage taking place all day long on Saturday.
As every year, camping is free for festival goers.
A friendly atmosphere, great vibes and reggae!
Join the ReggaeBus Festival community on Facebook!
- website : https://shop.ticketscript.com/channel/web2/start-order/rid/3ZZ59XQL/language/en
- website : http://reggaebusfestival.com/
Visit our partners' webpages
- WoW - "Wonders of Wildlife" exhibition in Brussels
- The paleoLAB at the Museum of natural Sciences
- Andres Serrano - Uncensored photographs in Brussels
- ID#2016, Digital Sound & Light installation in Brussels
- Exhibition: The Awakening of Consciousness by Gao Xingjian
We are not responsible for any changes in dates and/or programmes. Please contact the organiser prior to departure.