Discover this new show that embellishes an architectural gem during the Christmas holidays: the Grand Place in Brussels. From 28/11 to 04/01/2016.
The new sound and light show on the Grand Place has been created by one of the country's best light show creators: Koert Vermeulen, who is famous all over the world for the quality of his creations.
He will take the reins of an installation that counts 1600 LED lights and emphasizes the beauty of the Grand-Place, a UNESCO heritage site. The lights make up an impressionist show that evokes the passage of the seasons and the arrival of Christmas in this stunning and exceptional setting.
The many beautiful facades of the Grand-Place come to life and share this effervescence day after day, all along the Christmas period.
The programme is rich and pack with colour.
Monday to Thursday from 5pm to 10pm, every hour.
Friday to Sunday: from 5pm to 10:39pm every 30 minutes
Length of show: 15 minutes
- website : http://visitbrussels.be/bitc/BE_fr/content/21949/grand-place.do
- The Grand-Place in Brussels (BRUXELLES)
Visit our partners' webpages
- WoW - "Wonders of Wildlife" exhibition in Brussels
- Exhibition: The Awakening of Consciousness by Gao Xingjian
- Creative Workshop at the Museum of Cocoa and Chocolate
- The paleoLAB at the Museum of natural Sciences
- ID#2016, Digital Sound & Light installation in Brussels