Street Art Festival - Urban Arts Festival
An occasion to discover urban culture and this creative, innovative, unique and pertinent sector. In Brussels on 29 and 30/08/14!
Street Food Festival, Music, Dancing and Plastic Arts
- Chang Noi (original Thai cuisine),
- El Camion (innovative cuisine),
- Il Sapore Della Dolce Vita (specialities from the Rimini region),
- Mellow (frozen yoghurt),
- Mi Vida Food Truck (hamburgers and hot dogs),
- Sin Street Food (vegetarian)
- Soul Kitch'N (oriental-style crêpes).
Where the music and dancing aspect is concerned, Alerte Urbaine will put on various podium demonstrations, such as slam, rap, impro, human beat boxing, dance-offs, break dancing, DJs and more!
The group, Costik will also show non-conventional urban projects in design, récup'art and sculpture.
- website : http://www.bapeo.be/streetart-village-bruno-bulte/#sthash.RJvpPp0r.dpuf
Visit our partners' webpages
- International Brussels Tattoo Convention
- Napoleon - Wellington: Shared Destinies, in Waterloo
- Exhibition: The Awakening of Consciousness by Gao Xingjian
- Sundays with the Family at the BELvue
- The paleoLAB at the Museum of natural Sciences