Folklore And Tradition : Festivities And Folkloric Traditions
The Manneken Pis Festival - folklore and traditions in Brussels
The Order of the Friends of the Manneken-Pis, who protect the little man's traditions, stages a festival in his honour. In Brussels on 30/08/14!
The 29th Manneken Pis festival...which isn't very many, when you think that this icon of Brussels tourism has clocked up more than 600 springs!
On this day, Manneken-Pis will be dressed in his Order of Friends of the Manneken-Pis costume from 9am to 11am.
Musical ambiance guaranteed and procession at the Place Agora from 3pm!
This event takes place in the Manneken Pis quarter and the surrounding areas.
- Manneken Pis (BRUXELLES)
Visit our partners' webpages
- Sundays with the Family at the BELvue
- The Tour & Taxis E-Experience
- Exhibition: The Awakening of Consciousness by Gao Xingjian
- Young Belgian Art Prize 2013
- Napoleon - Wellington: Shared Destinies, in Waterloo
We are not responsible for any changes in dates and/or programmes. Please contact the organiser prior to departure.