4th edition of this festive nocturnal race (7.5km) through the illuminated heart of Brussels. 1250 potential participants in Brussels, 26/12/13.
Changing rooms and showers are at your disposal, that way you can enjoy a nice walk through Brussels' festivities after your run.
This year, the race will set off from the place d'Espagne and cross the Brussels Grand Place, considered to be one of the most beautiful squares in the world.
The finish line is on place du Marché aux Vieux Grains, only a stone's throw from the big wheel at the Winter Wonders Christmas market.
A price that includes a t-shirt!
Participation in the race and the official t-shirt (which must be worn during the race) costs €18.
The Corridatje (4.5km) costs €16.
€1 per participant will be donated to the SOS Village d'enfants association, of which former Belgian Olympic sprinter Kim Gevaerts is a patron.
A collaboration between Zatopek magazine and the city of Brussels.
Attention! The number of participants is limited to 1250, so don't delay and sign up now!
For this 4th edition, runners will have the great privilege of running through the Saint Hubert galleries.
- 7:30pm: start of the Corridatje - 4.5km (1.5km + 1 x round the 3km route)
- 8pm: start of the Corrida - 7.5km route (1.5 km + 2 x round the 3km route)
- Start line on place d’Espagne
- Saint-Hubert galleries
- Manneken Pis
The finish line is on place du Vieux Marché aux Grains!
Visit our partners' webpages
- International Brussels Tattoo Convention
- Sundays with the Family at the BELvue
- The Tour & Taxis E-Experience
- Exhibition: The Awakening of Consciousness by Gao Xingjian