Zinneke Parade 2014, new edition & new itinerary in Brussels
On Saturday 9 May 2015, The Zinneke Parade returns with a bang in central Brussels. The creative and multicultural parade celebrates its 9th anniversary with a new format.
Made up of actors, dancers, musicians and numerous amateurs, the Zinneke Parade is a symbol of Brussels' cultural diversity and cosmopolitan nature.
Travelling through the zone, you will discover 22 magical shows that have been developed for over a year by the Zinnodes.
Will you dare to become part of the parade?
A parade open to all
Persons with reduced mobility will be able to enjoy the parades thanks to dedicated parking spots.
For more information, please call + 32 (0)2/214 20 23 or email
Visit our partners' webpages
- The paleoLAB at the Museum of natural Sciences
- Couleur Café Music Festival, 25th edition in Brussels
- Historical Expo: 14-18, it's our History!
- Creative Workshop at the Museum of Cocoa and Chocolate
- Culinaria - Event dedicated to Belgian cuisine & its starred chefs