Christmas Market in Chapelle-Lez-Herlaimont
20th edition! The spirit of Christmas and the effervescence of the holidays will take over the village of Chapelle-lez-Herlaimont on 20 and 21/12/13.
A magnificent 450m² marquee awaits you on Place de l'Hôtel de Ville with some 60 artisans of all kinds, presenting their products!
Quality, originality, but also musical entertainment and special decorations will all be a part of the fun.
Home-made meals, artisan pasta, sweet treats, Christmas sausage and various other flavours linked to champagne, wines and spirits are all available!
You will also be able to pick up your last few small Christmas gifts at the numerous jewellery, decorative objects, floral arrangements, perfume and candle stands.
This year, the old French region of Touraine and its products are the guests of honour, with several of the region's artisan craftsmen and women present.
Friday 20 December at 4pm: the Christmas market and its stands open.
Late opening: 7pm to midnight.
Saturday 21 December at 10am: the Christmas market and its stands open.
Closes at 9pm.
Don't wait any longer, come down to the Chapelle-lez-Herlaimont Christmas market!
- tel. : +32 (0) 64 43 12 41
- website : http://www.chapelle-lez-herlaimont.be
Tourist information on the town CHAPELLE-LEZ-HERLAIMONT
Visit our partners' webpages
- Weekend of Experimental Archaeology in Aubechies
- Flower Carpet in the Seneffe Castle Estate
- Old Bill Exhibition - Interpretation Centre Plugstreet 14-18 Experience
- Materi'oh! - An exhibition for children aged 6 to 12!
- Les Musicales de Beloeil - Beloeil Music Experience