Christmas Market in Chimay.
This Christmas market is an unmissable traditional event for fans of quality products and new discoveries. In Chimay 21/12 and 22/12/13!
Since the 2009 edition, the market is nestled in the courtyard of the Prince's castle and the Grand-Place, much to the delight of both young and old.
In a fun, family atmosphere, craftsmen, traders and local producers invite you to discover their best products and flavours. The traders of the historical centre have also organised a Christmas competition, with lots of great prizes to be won!
Chimay shows off its assets for you!
Free shows and Christmas magic, all that's missing is you!
Tourist information on the town CHIMAY
Visit our partners' webpages
- Flower Carpet in the Seneffe Castle Estate
- Les Musicales de Beloeil - Beloeil Music Experience
- Old Bill Exhibition - Interpretation Centre Plugstreet 14-18 Experience
- A lady of the manor in the trenches at Louvignies castle
- Materi'oh! - An exhibition for children aged 6 to 12!