Medieval entertainment with musicians, dancers, fire-eaters, archery tournament... In Comblain-au-Pont, 14/07/13!
The festival will begin with a large procession around 11am which will lead knights, archers and other characters from the centre of Comblain to Saint-Martin.
It's all about the children at this festival: they'll have a play area with medieval games, face-painting, donkey rides, etc.
Crafts market: around fifty medieval art and food artisans have been selected for their authenticity: they're true artisans who make their products themselves.
The Comité du Vignoble (Vineyard Committee) and the Confrérie de la Cervoise (Cervoise Brotherhood) will also be present so you can try their products.
Exhibition in the Tour Saint-Martin.
Catering: in the marquee and arbours, wine bar, cervoise, hippocras tasting... local culinary specialities, pork products...
Location: Parc Saint-Martin, from 11am.
This event takes place every two years (odd years).
- fax : +32 (0) 4 369 47 61
Tourist information on the town COMBLAIN-AU-PONT
Visit our partners' webpages
- Liège in turmoil - Exhibition at the Museum of Walloon Life
- The magic of Christmas in Stavelot - Market, flea market, lights & puppets
- Prussian Wallonia under the orders of the Kaiser in Malmedy
- International contemporary engraving biennial & festival
- World Touring Car Championship in Spa-Francorchamps