Les Diableries de Crupet - The Devil's Party
Come and experience an unusual Sunday in Crupet! All day (10am to 7pm) you'll be shown farces and mischievous deeds.
Whatever your age, enjoy the playful and festive activities, and discover a trail full of surprises!
The Devil's Party is a one-day festival for all ages. For an incredible price, the public can attend around 10 original shows and entertainments relying on surprise and mischief: theatre with Magic Land, an unusual music show, mysterious magic with Fredini "at wizard school", tales for children in Walloon too, face painting, bouncy castle, etc!
Carriage rides will let you discover Croupet, One of the Most Beautiful Villages in Wallonia.
Bars and snacks.
Come and see how the locals raise the devil with music!
Tourist information on the town ASSESSE
Visit our partners' webpages
- "Red Deer Rut" Weekend in Han-sur-Lesse
- Namur Legend, classic motorcycles at the Namur Citadel
- Christmas Market at the Saint-Gérard de Brogne Abbey
- Steam Festival - Locomotive festival in Mariembourg
- Food-lovers' walk in the Han-sur-Lesse Wildlife Reserve