This festivity goes back to 1903 and is held near the imposing stronghold. All singles are invited to fill in a register where they describe their qualities and give a description of the type of person they would like to meet. Immediately afterwards, the young girls take control and invite all the unmarried men to tea for the introductions. The whole event can be extremely funny !
A great event with numerous concerts (partly free of charge).
This event always takes place on the Whitsun weekend.
Tourist information on the town ECAUSSINNES
Visit our partners' webpages
- "TabletAlfabet" at the Royal Museum of Mariemont
- Exhibition - "L'Ombilic du rêve" in Mariemont
- Materi'oh! - An exhibition for children aged 6 to 12!
- "An Upside Down World" - Exhibition in Binche
- UNESCO Discovery Circuits in Mons