Classical Concert : Classical Music
Enghien International Musical Encounters, IMUSE 2014
These encounters take place in the second half of August and welcome renowned international professors! In Enghien from 17 to 30/08/14!
Each year, for 22 years, 13 days of masterclasses and 9 concerts take place in the prestigious setting of the Château d'Enghien.
During this festival, musicians, teachers and students of a very high level and of all nationalities meet to exchange their experiences and receive musical enrichment.
Discover the exceptional programme in store on the website below!
- Daniel Ottevaere (singing): 17/08 - 24/08
- Nadine Denize (singing): 25/08 - 30/08
- Jean Fassina (piano): 17/08 - 30/08
- Abdel Rahman El Bacha (piano): 25/08 - 30/08
- Miriam Fried (violin): 24/08 - 30/08
- Philippe Graffin (violin): 17/08 - 24/08
- Matthias Buchholz (alto): 17/08 - 28/08
- Jeroen Reuling (cello): 21/08 - 30/08
- Natalia Gutman (cello): 17/08 - 23/08
- Paul Biss (chamber music): 25/08 - 30/08
- David Waterman (chamber music) : 17/08 - 24/08
- Henri Farge (chamber music for a vocal ensemble): 24/08 - 30/08
Information and bookings: +32 (0)479 300 400
- email : email@example.com
- tel. : +32 (0) 479 30 04 00
Tourist information on the town ENGHIEN
- Enghien Castle (ENGHIEN)
Visit our partners' webpages
- Flower Carpet in the Seneffe Castle Estate
- Materi'oh! - An exhibition for children aged 6 to 12!
- "TabletAlfabet" at the Royal Museum of Mariemont
- "An Upside Down World" - Exhibition in Binche
- Exhibition - "L'Ombilic du rêve" in Mariemont
We are not responsible for any changes in dates and/or programmes. Please contact the organiser prior to departure.