Hamawé Roots Festival
This festival is a return to basics, as the name suggests. Enjoy Cajun Music and food at Ethe the 18th and 19th May 2013.
On the schedule:
- Louisiana Day,
- dance classes,
- Grand Cajun bal!
The Hamawé Roiseux farm lies just off the RN82 (Virton - Arlon), halfway between the villages of Ethe and Saint-Léger.
The farm's old stables now serve as a concert hall.
A large red marquee extends from the stables to increase the venue's capacity and the venue will be decorated by a professional to give it a Wild Western atmosphere. There are 2 dance floors: Old time and Line Dance!
Vast car park (up to 500 cars)
Possibility to camp near the Saloon.
The Saloon offers regional beers and other soft drinks.
Snacks available all evening (chili can carne and hot-dogs).
- tel. : +32 (0) 63 43 43 76
- tel. : +32 (0) 63 57 61 40
- website : http://www.hamawe.be
Tourist information on the town VIRTON
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Phantom of La Roche Show
- Medieval Weekend at the Château de la Roche
- Country & Western Festival 2014 - Welcome to ROME!