Big Christmas Market in Eupen.
More than 60 decorated chalets make up a Christmas village on the Klötzerbahn. An incomparable atmosphere awaits you in Eupen, from 12 to 14/12/14.
Chalets will be spread along rue du Couvent, place du Marché, rue de l'Eglise and rue de la Montagne. As for the town's shops, they will be joining in the festivities and staying open for the occasion. A wide range will be on offer, as exhibitors come from all over Belgium as well as France, Germany and the Netherlands to present their various products: Artisan art, a large choice of Christmas decorations, dolls, chocolate workshops, honey-based products, glasswork, wooden decoration, accessories such as woolly hats, scarves and gloves, floral arrangements, jewellery, candles, etc.
There will be tasty treats galore: Christmas patisseries, waffles, pancakes, grilled sausages, roasted chestnuts, mulled wine and chocolate drink, grilled almonds... As for activities, Eupen won't leave you wanting:
- A music programme throughout the market
- Visit from Saint Nicholas and black Peter
- Carousel and activities for children
- several concerts in the Saint-Nicholas church (located in the heart of the market)
- and on Place du Marché, the children of the city's choir will present a nativity game every day of the market.
Dive back into the magic atmosphere that leads up to Christmas!
Tourist information on the town EUPEN
Visit our partners' webpages
- World Touring Car Championship in Spa-Francorchamps
- Liège in turmoil - Exhibition at the Museum of Walloon Life