Festival : Various Animations
Haaste Töne?! - International Street Theatre Festival
Be part of an unforgettable open air-theatre atmosphere and let yourself be amazed, laugh and dream! In Eupen on 23 and 24/08/14!
Since 1995, the picturesque rue Haas in the centre of Eupen transforms into one big theatre stage for a weekend in August.
A varied and packed programme awaits visitors on different stages.
Around 15 international theatre companies will amaze visitors: whether mad musicians, perilous acrobats, melancholic clowns, subtile comedians, fire-eaters... there's something for all ages and tastes.
Don't run from adventure, young and old, take part in this wonderful theatre atmosphere!
Tourist information on the town EUPEN
Visit our partners' webpages
- Liège in turmoil - Exhibition at the Museum of Walloon Life
- International contemporary engraving biennial & festival
- Christmas in a Museum! Magical moments for families in Liège
- Prussian Wallonia under the orders of the Kaiser in Malmedy
- The magic of Christmas in Stavelot - Market, flea market, lights & puppets
We are not responsible for any changes in dates and/or programmes. Please contact the organiser prior to departure.