Festival : Music
Bucolique Ferrières Festival
This festival is considered one of the most friendly in the French community. Visit the exceptional site of the Château de Ville-My on 22 and 23/08/14!
In exceptional natural surroundings and partly open air, more than twenty concerts of all genres offering a great number of exclusives and/or unique dates in Belgium are brought together on one stage!
Don't hesitate to join the Bucolique community on Facebook!
- Saule, Yuksek & Noa Moon,
- DJ Vadim & Old Jazzy Beat Mastazz,
- Vismets, Denix & Archibald,
- Dalton Télégramme & Sierra Sam,
- Stereoclip, Leaf House & The Feather,
- Junior, Moaning Cities & Mountain Bike,
- Compact Disk Dummies & Kennedy's Bridge,
- Bombay Show Pig & Amsterdam Faya All Stars,
- André Borbé, Coffee boy & Bric et Broc,
- Billions of Comrades, M.red & George Mood,
- La // Plage, éléctric château, Volver and Kolombo!
Practical informationFriday: €12 advance tickets and €15 on the day.
Saturday: €20 advance tickets and €25 on the day.
2-day tickets: €30 advance tickets and €35 on the day
Tourist information on the town FERRIERES
Visit our partners' webpages
- World Touring Car Championship in Spa-Francorchamps
- International contemporary engraving biennial & festival
- The magic of Christmas in Stavelot - Market, flea market, lights & puppets
- Prussian Wallonia under the orders of the Kaiser in Malmedy
- Liège in turmoil - Exhibition at the Museum of Walloon Life
We are not responsible for any changes in dates and/or programmes. Please contact the organiser prior to departure.