Every 7 years, Fosses-la-Ville gets the rythm of fifes and drums for the extraordinary meeting of all the region's hikers. The Saint-Feuillen March is with no doubt the most prestigious march between Sambre and Meuse. Religious processions, march pasts of men in Napoleon uniforms, cannon shootings, village fairs...
Large procession on 25/09.
- fax : +32 (0) 71 71 47 74
Tourist information on the town FOSSES-LA-VILLE
Visit our partners' webpages
- Special "Halloween" Train... The Horror Train!
- Food-lovers' walk in the Han-sur-Lesse Wildlife Reserve
- Namur Legend, classic motorcycles at the Namur Citadel
- "Facing Time Rops-Fabre" exhibition in Namur