Storytelling Walk and Christmas Market in Fosses-la-Ville
Storytelling walk through the alleys in the town centre and Christmas chalets that will warm up young and old alike. In Fosses-la-Ville 20/12/13!
This walk will take you through the streets of the centre of Fosses-la-Ville, as you search for a Christmas tale.
Local actors "Les Baladins de Noël" will present the different sketches.
Of course, various chalets installed on the place du Chapitre will offer you tastings and the chance to buy the traditional food and drink products: Christmas beer, mulled wine, Yule log, etc.
Musical entertainment is planned and the Christmas market is free to enter.
Experience a Christmas market unlike any other!
Tourist information on the town FOSSES-LA-VILLE
Visit our partners' webpages
- Christmas Market at the Saint-Gérard de Brogne Abbey
- Tour “à l'Han-cienne” in Han-sur-Lesse
- Steam Festival - Locomotive festival in Mariembourg
- "Red Deer Rut" Weekend in Han-sur-Lesse
- Food-lovers' walk in the Han-sur-Lesse Wildlife Reserve