The Chinel Carnival in Fosse-la-Ville
Discover this folkloric group known for its colourful disguises with a hump on the back and one the thorax... In Fosse-la-Ville in March 2015!
The parade marches on to the deafening beat of the drums and the wild tunes played by the "Pierrots" musicians. The Chinels are preceded by the "Little Chinels" who weave among the Stiltwalkers and the trench diggers whose bodies are covered in leaves.
- tel. : +32 (0) 473 80 52 43
Tourist information on the town FOSSES-LA-VILLE
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Cave's hidden denizens - Visits in Han-sur-Lesse
- Steam Festival - Locomotive festival in Mariembourg
- Christmas Market at the Saint-Gérard de Brogne Abbey
- Namur Legend, classic motorcycles at the Namur Citadel