The Chinel Carnival in Fosse-la-Ville
Discover this folkloric group known for its colourful disguises with a hump on the back and one the thorax... In Fosse-la-Ville in March 2015!
The parade marches on to the deafening beat of the drums and the wild tunes played by the "Pierrots" musicians. The Chinels are preceded by the "Little Chinels" who weave among the Stiltwalkers and the trench diggers whose bodies are covered in leaves.
- tel. : +32 (0) 473 80 52 43
Tourist information on the town FOSSES-LA-VILLE
Visit our partners' webpages
- Food-lovers' walk in the Han-sur-Lesse Wildlife Reserve
- Namur Legend, classic motorcycles at the Namur Citadel
- Special "Halloween" Train... The Horror Train!
- Maredsous Abbey's Christmas Market
- Christmas 2014 at the Annevoie Gardens