Fishing and Fisherman's Fair in Frameries
Equipment sale, exhibits, advice on fishing and the environment, permit requests... everything you want to know about fishing! In Frameries, 07 & 08/03/15.
24th edition of this fair that was created in 1992 and is the only interdisciplinary fair in the Walloon region.
It takes place a few weeks before the opening of the fishing season. Fishermen, who are impatient to restart their hobby, can meet in a friendly atmosphere where they can share tips and advice on nothing but fishing.
Bar and restaurant available.
More than a hobby, it's a passion!
- tel. : +32 (0) 65 67 45 87
- website : http://www.foiredepeche.be
Tourist information on the town FRAMERIES
Visit our partners' webpages
- "An Upside Down World" - Exhibition in Binche
- Flower Carpet in the Seneffe Castle Estate
- UNESCO Discovery Circuits in Mons
- Materi'oh! - An exhibition for children aged 6 to 12!
- Dour Music Festival 2015