Festibière 2013 - Beer Festival in Gembloux
Discover this first beer festival gathering quality breweries, in collaboration with Bierebel. In Gembloux on 26 and 27/10/13.
In fact, Gembloux (Wallonia's major organic agriculture town) offers a central location in Wallonia and the region has no major brewing event... until now!
The aim of Festibière is to reveal to the public, the products of artisan breweries from Belgium and abroad.
The brewers will be gathered in the main room, a beer pairing corner and a soft-drink bar are also planned, as well a s various entertainment throughout the weekend.
17cl glasses are offered for the tasting sessions, as it's all about quality, not quantity. It will also enable you to taste more beers!
At to fully enjoy them in moderation, of course.
- Brasserie de Bertinchamps (BE)
- Brasserie La Forestine (BE)
- Brasserie de Bastogne (BE)
- NovaBirra & Friends (BE)
- Brasserie Caulier (BE)
- Brasserie de la Lienne (BE)
- Brasserie de Blaugies (BE)
- Brasserie de Fleurac (FR)
- Brasserie Grain d'Orge (BE)
- Brasserie de Marsinne (BE)
- Pico-brasserie La Natoise (BE)
- Et bien d'autres encore !
A beer memorabilia market is planned on Sunday morning.
Organised by the Slow Beer Club, the first French-speaking club in Belgium.
Tourist information on the town GEMBLOUX
Visit our partners' webpages
- Food-lovers' walk in the Han-sur-Lesse Wildlife Reserve
- Special "Halloween" Train... The Horror Train!
- Namur Legend, classic motorcycles at the Namur Citadel
- "Facing Time Rops-Fabre" exhibition in Namur