Classical Concert : Music
Aulne Musical July in Gozée
Experience a staggering variety of high-quality concerts (Classical, jazz, etc.) taking place in Aulne Abbey, Gozée from 04/07 to 13/07/14!
"Aulne Musical July" has earned itself a strong reputation by organising recitals and concerts given by performers of exceptional calibre.
For this 32nd edition, the Aulne Musical July invites you to come and listen to 9 concerts, combining various programmes and high-quality performers.
The opening act on the first weekend will be an opera recital, performed by the Queen Elisabeth International Musical Competition 2014 laureate, dedicated to singing.
The Saturday offers a day of traditional Aulne Jazz and the Sunday morning, the artists mass will be performed by a male voice choir.
The concert at midday will follow with the same choir performing a Schubertiade.
On Sunday afternoon, AMJ has the pleasure of welcoming the National Orchestra of Belgium again.
The second weekend will begin with a loveable duo that offers music-literature evening, consisting of works from Franz Liszt and Frédéric Chopin.
Saturday starts with a pianistic voyage: a pianofolia and, as always, the festival ends with a grand walking concert on the Aulne site!
Bookings available from the 15th May.
Full programme available on the website below.
New features: during the last concert, strolling on the Aulne site with simultaneous concerts taking place in several places.
Easing parking. Restaurants available.
Call +32 475 47 63 98 or +32 475 47 63 71
- tel. : +32 (0) 71 59 10 01
- fax : +32 (0) 71 59 51 17
- tel. : +32 (0) 475 47 63 98
- website : http://www.j-m-a.be/
Tourist information on the town THUIN
- The Cistercian Abbey of Aulne (GOZEE)
Visit our partners' webpages
- Flower Carpet in the Seneffe Castle Estate
- Old Bill Exhibition - Interpretation Centre Plugstreet 14-18 Experience
- A lady of the manor in the trenches at Louvignies castle
- Materi'oh! - An exhibition for children aged 6 to 12!
- Les Musicales de Beloeil - Beloeil Music Experience
We are not responsible for any changes in dates and/or programmes. Please contact the organiser prior to departure.