Folklore And Tradition : Religion
Saint Georges' Festivities in Grez-Doiceau
The veneration of St. Georges goes back several centuries. A large procession and entertainment will take place in Grez-Doiceau from 25 to 27/04/14.
- Opening dinner,
- Quiz & dance,
- Medieval market,
- Equestrian rally,
- Period costumes.
They follow a traditional route that you can also ride.
Tourist information on the town GREZ-DOICEAU
Visit our partners' webpages
- International Brussels Tattoo Convention
- Brussels by Water - Summer Cruises
- Napoleon - Wellington: Shared Destinies, in Waterloo
- Sundays with the Family at the BELvue
- Cruise and aperitif with 1st drink on the house
We are not responsible for any changes in dates and/or programmes. Please contact the organiser prior to departure.