Floralia Brussels - International Flower Exhibition
Large floral exhibition covering 14 hectares. Discover almost every type of spring flower bulb. In Groot-Bijgaarden from 04/04 to 04/05/14!
For 4 weeks, admire 400 kinds of tulips of which 10 new types still waiting to be named.
The floral theme will change every Wednesday! An indoor flower arranging and decorative plants exhibition will be held in the 1000m² greenhouse.
- The labyrinth,
- The French-style garden,
- and a garden dedicated to rhododendrons and azaleas.
Floralia Brussels is a living exhibition. Nature evolves every day and can be earlier one year and later the next... but it never disappoints.
Tourist information on the town DILBEEK
Visit our partners' webpages
- Brussels by Water - Summer Cruises
- Sundays with the Family at the BELvue
- Exhibition: The Awakening of Consciousness by Gao Xingjian
- Young Belgian Art Prize 2013
- International Brussels Tattoo Convention