The procession is dedicated to Saint-Corneille and supported by the brotherhood with the same name. Among the participating groups, there are many knights, there are floats evoking the local past, there is the reliquary of Saint-Corneille as well as the brassbands of Hamme-Mille, Tourinnes-la-Grosse and Beauvechain.
This procession takes place on the 4th Sunday after Easter.
Departure after the high mass of 10 a.m. (Saint-Corneille chapel).
- tel. : +32 (0) 10 86 02 65
Tourist information on the town BEAUVECHAIN
Visit our partners' webpages
- Classic Racing Car Restoration Workshop
- The Brussels Design Market: The Design Market!
- International Brussels Tattoo Convention
- Creative Workshop at the Museum of Cocoa and Chocolate
- AAF - Affordable Art Fair in Brussels