The procession is dedicated to Saint-Corneille and supported by the brotherhood with the same name. Among the participating groups, there are many knights, there are floats evoking the local past, there is the reliquary of Saint-Corneille as well as the brassbands of Hamme-Mille, Tourinnes-la-Grosse and Beauvechain.
This procession takes place on the 4th Sunday after Easter.
Departure after the high mass of 10 a.m. (Saint-Corneille chapel).
- tel. : +32 (0) 10 86 02 65
- email : email@example.com
Tourist information on the town BEAUVECHAIN
Visit our partners' webpages
- ID#2016, Digital Sound & Light installation in Brussels
- The Tour & Taxis E-Experience
- La Fabrique de la Démocratie at the BELvue Museum
- "Jean-Pol - Pleasure in Movement" exhibition in Brussels
- Eames and Hollywood - Exhibition in Brussels