Event : Local Gastronomy
The Strawberry Fair
A countryside event for family and friends where you can stuff your faces with strawberries! In Hannut on 19 and 20 May 2012
Come and celebrate the strawberry season in Hesbaye!
On the agenda:
- tasting stands
- several bars
- children's village
- walks in a carriage
- spit-roast pork
- a number of activities
This event is free and open to all and is the ideal time of year to taste succulent strawberries of Hesbaye.
For a day with the family or a drink with friends, there will be something for all tastes. So bring your strawberries in Hannut, there's a party!
Tourist information on the town HANNUT
Visit our partners' webpages
- Prussian Wallonia under the orders of the Kaiser in Malmedy
- World Touring Car Championship in Spa-Francorchamps
- International contemporary engraving biennial & festival
- The magic of Christmas in Stavelot - Market, flea market, lights & puppets
- Liège in turmoil - Exhibition at the Museum of Walloon Life
We are not responsible for any changes in dates and/or programmes. Please contact the organiser prior to departure.