Folklore And Tradition : Gastronomy
Cheese Festival at the Harzé Castle
Cheeses, dairy products and farmers celebrate a big food event in a festive atmosphere at the Harzé Castle on 30 and 31/08/14!
Organised in the sublime setting of the Harzé Castle, this festival offers a unique opportunity to get acquainted with how cheese is made in our region.
Scheduled for the festivities:
- Enthronements of cheese brotherhoods,
- Local and foreign brass and wind band concerts,
- Traditional Wallonian cheeses competition,
- Milk bar.
Admission is free.
Tourist information on the town AYWAILLE
Visit our partners' webpages
- International contemporary engraving biennial & festival
- World Touring Car Championship in Spa-Francorchamps
- Bikers' Days
- Liège in turmoil - Exhibition at the Museum of Walloon Life
- Il était une fois 1914 - An alliance of exhibition and comics in Stavelot!
We are not responsible for any changes in dates and/or programmes. Please contact the organiser prior to departure.