Large Carnival Parade in Herve
The parade is among the most sumptuous in the province of Liège. Harmonies, local and regional floats and other carnival groups. In Herve on 21/04/14.
50.000 people flock to the streets of Herve every year to see the floats which, uniquely, are all drawn by Ardennais and Brabant draught horses.
This year again, the organising committee promises a rich and colourful parade, made up of numerous harmonies and over thirty regional floats!
The day will be rounded off by the traditional final rondeau and by a fireworks display, preceded by the famous "Tir de Campes" by the Herve Carilloneurs.
Come and join us and take part in this day full of enjoyment, to be shared with family and friends.
Tourist information on the town HERVE
Visit our partners' webpages
- Christmas in a Museum! Magical moments for families in Liège
- Christmas all over the world at the Modave Castle
- World Touring Car Championship in Spa-Francorchamps
- International contemporary engraving biennial & festival
- The magic of Christmas in Stavelot - Market, flea market, lights & puppets