Animation and cartoons, 2D and 3D, video clips, concerts, conferences and competitions... There's something for everyone at ANIMA! At Flagey in February 2015!
Anima is the unmissable event for animated film.
Brussels will not be the only place honouring this genre: several theatres in Belgium are partnering up with Anima to present some of the films (Liège, Charleroi, Namur and Mons, among others).
For this 33rd edition there will be no less than 15 feature-length films, 143 films from 30 countries, including 69 short films from international competitions and a selection specially conceived for the Animated night.
In addition to this, 20 films will be entered in a national competition, not forgetting the 15 or so Belgian films outside of the competition.
New in 2014!
The Academy of Motion Pictures Arts and Science has recently qualified the festival for the Animated Short Films category. This means that the winner of the Best Short Film competition can be entered in the 2015 Oscar® Best Animated Short Film category!
In short, Anima is:
- more than 100 films,
- an "animated" night and previews,
- and for the grand finale the Golden Cartoon prize ceremony!
Experience a unique event of its type in Europe!
But that's not all!
- Retrospectives and exhibitions,
- conferences and concerts,
- and a series of workshops and "professional" encounters (Futuranima).
Anima is an enchanted land with a continuous series of colourful discoveries to the delight of young and old.
Let yourself fall under its charm!
Don't hesitate to join the Anima community on Facebook!
Flagey Ticket Office open from Monday to Saturday from 9am to 7pm (+32 (0)2 641 10 20).
- tel. : +32 (0) 2 641 10 20
- Flagey (IXELLES)
Visit our partners' webpages
- Exhibition: The Awakening of Consciousness by Gao Xingjian
- Sundays with the Family at the BELvue
- International Brussels Tattoo Convention
- Biennial Art Nouveau Exhibition: See & Tell Brussels
- The Tour & Taxis E-Experience