Festival : Cinema
Brussels European Film Festival
Nothing but European cinema: 9 days of celebration, surprises and a load of diverse activities awaits you in Brussels in June 2015! The BFF consists of:
- 9 days of film discoveries from more than 15 countries,
- 70 long and short European films carefully selected from a collection of over 800 films,
- A price tag of more than €50,000 for the creation and promotion of the event,
- A Panorama and music documentary section and other diverse activities,
- and an eclectic panel of judges on demand and firmly European!
The 2014 guest of honour is Alan Parker!
14 full-length feature films under his belt and 14 cult movies! And not forgetting, debates, conferences, master classes, DJ sets and open-air projections, short films and the preview showing section that needs no introduction.
This section embraces works from all over the world and professionals from the cinema (the 7th art), who are also at the festival!
Whether it be script, production or release stage...professional events will prove to be a great spot for cinema promotion.
And this is why Brussels Film Festival has joined up with Eye on Films.
Eye on Films is a world network of cinema experts that aims to promote first works by talented directors.
On Saturday evening, a big birthday celebration will transform Flagey thanks to films, concerts, DJ sets and prestigious guests!
Find the full programme on the website below!
The Brussels Film Festival is a fun, competitive and addictive event not to be missed!
Don't hesitate to join the Brussels Film Festival community on Facebook!
- website : http://flagey.be/fr/programme/genre/cinema/brussels-film-festival
Visit our partners' webpages
- Creative Workshop at the Museum of Cocoa and Chocolate
- The paleoLAB at the Museum of natural Sciences
- "Micro, Bubble & Popular Cars" exhibition at Autoworld
- The Tour & Taxis E-Experience
- Exhibition: The Awakening of Consciousness by Gao Xingjian
We are not responsible for any changes in dates and/or programmes. Please contact the organiser prior to departure.