Festival : Gay & Lesbian
Brussels Gay and Lesbian Film Festival
Unreleased films and short films, special screenings, meetings with artists and photography exhibits. In Brussels and other venues in March 2015!
29th edition featuring:
- Comedy and drama,
- Some 50 screenings and debates,
- Meet the actors and directors,
- Competitions and, of course, the traditional shop,
- A special focus on the Mediterranean.
But that's not all!! The festival offers you a huge variety of examples of the expression of homosexuality and sexual identity through every artistic discipline. There will be 4 events:
- The 6th edition of the LGBT Book Fair at the Brussels Info Point, Place Royale is the chance to meet authors and publishers,
- Exhibits all around Brussels,
- Theatre performances at the Toison d'Or Theatre,
- and last but not least, the FGLB Party!
Visit our partners' webpages
- Young Belgian Art Prize 2013
- Exhibition: The Awakening of Consciousness by Gao Xingjian
- Brussels by Water - Summer Cruises
- Sundays with the Family at the BELvue
- International Brussels Tattoo Convention
We are not responsible for any changes in dates and/or programmes. Please contact the organiser prior to departure.