Festival : Cinema
Peliculatina - Latin American Fiction Film Festival
Peliculatina allows for an exchange between Latin American and European cultures through the 7th art. Discover it in Brussels from 24 to 30/09/14!
Peliculatina is the only event entirely dedicated to Latin American and Spanish cinema!
With 27 films, the festival aims to take you on a journey across the Latin American continent...
But, you will also be excited by the sound of Latin American music that will play from the opening evening to the closing evening.
Bossa Nova, latino pop/rock, Latin jazz...there will be something for everyone!
Over a week-long period, films will be shown in the Flagey, Vendôme and Styx film theatres. This 3rd edition Peliculatina will be split into 5 sections:
- Central America
- Various perspectives
- and films from the Latin American festival in Flanders.
Other closely related activities will also take place to enrich the programme:
- The chance to meet directors,
- Conferences and tastings of Latin American dishes,
- Activities and concerts!
Don't hesitate to join the Peliculatina community on Facebook!
Peliculatina is organised by the Maison de l'Amérique Latine.
- Flagey (IXELLES)
Visit our partners' webpages
- Sundays with the Family at the BELvue
- Biennial Art Nouveau Exhibition: See & Tell Brussels
- International Brussels Tattoo Convention
- Exhibition: The Awakening of Consciousness by Gao Xingjian
- The paleoLAB at the Museum of natural Sciences
We are not responsible for any changes in dates and/or programmes. Please contact the organiser prior to departure.