Folklore And Tradition : Music
Folklore Festival in Jambes
Colourful festival where people who enjoy the rhythms and colours of the world will be spoilt! In Jambes from 15 to 18/08/14!
Over 250 dancers and musicians from all over the world will perform in the afternoon and evenings under the Festival's marquee.
With an afternoon dedicated to the relationship between generations, a friendly dinner, a "salsa" evening, a relaxing "folk" evening, as well as a folkloric mass, a dawn serenade in Jambes, a procession and entertainment as part of "Cap Estival" in Namur...
More than ever before, Jambes will be the "International Capital of Folklore"! More than just a festival, it's an expression of fraternity between people and cultures.
Don't hesitate to join the Folklore Festival community on Facebook!
- tel. : +32 (0) 81 32 23 30
Tourist information on the town NAMUR
Visit our partners' webpages
- Maredsous Abbey's Christmas Market
- Namur Legend, classic motorcycles at the Namur Citadel
- Special "Halloween" Train... The Horror Train!
- Christmas 2014 at the Annevoie Gardens
- Food-lovers' walk in the Han-sur-Lesse Wildlife Reserve
We are not responsible for any changes in dates and/or programmes. Please contact the organiser prior to departure.