Festival : World Music
Jam' in Jette
Jam' in Jette is a free and sustainable festival of world music with its children's village and its associations village. In Jette on 21/06/14.
Special edition of the "Fête de la musique" will take place at Place Cardinal Mercier in Jette, is somewhere you will find good vibes from seven musical groups from around the world. A festival small in size, but big in heart, pays particular attention in ensuring that it is equipped with facilities for everyone, and especially to those who have reduced mobility:
- A raised platform opposite the main stage,
- an adapted path giving access to the platform,
- competent support staff,
- accessible toilets,
- reserved car parking spaces,
- suitable signs.
A bar and a canteen will be available to revive your taste buds, and admission into the festival is free!
Jam' in Jette is also a new venue, "La Piste", dedicated to dance, street arts, jam sessions and many more surprises! Not forgetting food! A typical Belgian menu is available to you at Miam'in Jette, traditional drinks at Barm'in Jette as well as at the Fair-trade Bar.
Join the Jam'In Jette community on Facebook!
Visit our partners' webpages
- Historical Expo: 14-18, it's our History!
- The Brussels Design Market: The Design Market!
- Creative Workshop at the Museum of Cocoa and Chocolate
- 100 years in the Balkans, Comic books in resistance
- AAF - Affordable Art Fair in Brussels
We are not responsible for any changes in dates and/or programmes. Please contact the organiser prior to departure.