Jodoigne Christmas market
The town of Jodoigne offers various activities to celebrate Christmas 2014 in the heart of Walloon Brabant, on 17 and 18 December 2016.
What's planned this year?
The K1L Gallery
Non-profit organisation Kom 1 Lundi opened its doors at the beginning of September. This venue, known to fans of art from Jodoigne and further afield, has decided to change its name.
It will have the pleasure of hosting the 5th edition of Xmas Art Shop, a convivial market for original art pieces at small prices (from 1 to €100).
The traditional Christmas market can be found on Place Lodewijckx. various entertainment will be organised throughout all three days.
- tel. : +32 (0) 10 22 91 15
- website : http://www.hesbayebrabanconne.be
Tourist information on the town JODOIGNE
Visit our partners' webpages
- The paleoLAB at the Museum of natural Sciences
- The Power of the Avant-Garde Now and Then at BOZAR
- "Micro, Bubble & Popular Cars" exhibition at Autoworld
- The Tour & Taxis E-Experience
- Creative Workshop at the Museum of Cocoa and Chocolate