Event : Folklore
Pumpkin Fair in Jodoigne
Large festival bringing together a craft and traditional trades fair, regional specialities, folk groups, etc. In Jordoigne on 21/09/14!
As always, this 35th pumpkin fair will have a competition for the heaviest and best decorated pumpkin!
After 24 fairs in Tourinnes-Saint-Lambert and 8 in Noduwez, this year the pumpkin fair is taking place in Jodoigne!
But the spirit of the fair remains the same:
- The oldest pumpkin fair in Europe,
- Over 100 artisans and producers will be present,
- A 1.5 hectare site,
- Over 5000 visitors,
- Over 100 varieties of pumpkins and gourds.
Groups: at least 10 people.
- tel. : +32 (0) 489 91.88.43
- website : http://ilestbeaumonpotiron.be
Tourist information on the town JODOIGNE
Visit our partners' webpages
- WoW - "Wonders of Wildlife" exhibition in Brussels
- The Tour & Taxis E-Experience
- The paleoLAB at the Museum of natural Sciences
- Andres Serrano - Uncensored photographs in Brussels
- Creative Workshop at the Museum of Cocoa and Chocolate
We are not responsible for any changes in dates and/or programmes. Please contact the organiser prior to departure.