Event : Beer
Beer Festival in Jurbise
Avoid the big brand beers and taste brown, blonde and fruity..those little known to the general public. In Jurbise on 28/06 and 29/06/14!
Music will also play a big part in this 15th edition, and not forgetting almost 80 special beers!
This year, concerts for youngsters will include:
- Démo Last Connexion
- Rocking and Drinkin'Guys
- Holytellers and Von Durden
- And, The Black Tartan Clan!
We may live in a small country, but we sure possess a lot of great beers!
A much-loved entity, guaranteed value of our heritage and a "must do" detour for a great festival.
Did you know that beer is also a synonym of passions, gathering and festivity?
Free admission and parking!
Bancontact on site and for every 10 tickets purchased, we will give you one free!
Tourist information on the town JURBISE
Visit our partners' webpages
- "TabletAlfabet" at the Royal Museum of Mariemont
- Exhibition - "L'Ombilic du rêve" in Mariemont
- Flower Carpet in the Seneffe Castle Estate
- UNESCO Discovery Circuits in Mons
- The Hainaut's Waterways Celebrate Halloween - Cruises
We are not responsible for any changes in dates and/or programmes. Please contact the organiser prior to departure.