Carnival - Folklore and tradition in Kain
Discover and appreciate this family carnival which unites children and adults around the floats and local brotherhoods. In Kain, on 01/03/14!
This year, the carnival in Kain is celebrating its 25th anniversary! The parade sets off at 1:30pm and travels through the village of Kain before heading to place Kain Tombe where the carnival King is burnt at the steak.
Then on to the college where all participants will be able to warm up with a hot chocolate and enjoy a sandwich.
Dance, music and shows for children follow the end of afternoon festivities in a festive and family atmosphere.
You can also book a dinner and costume soiree.
- website : http://www.visittournai.be
Tourist information on the town TOURNAI
Visit our partners' webpages
- A lady of the manor in the trenches at Louvignies castle
- Flower Carpet in the Seneffe Castle Estate
- Dour Music Festival 2015
- Les Musicales de Beloeil - Beloeil Music Experience
- Old Bill Exhibition - Interpretation Centre Plugstreet 14-18 Experience