Christmas Village in La Hulpe
For this 7th edition, the Christmas village aims to bring joy and magic to all! In La Hulpe, from 12 to 14 December 2014.
From Friday 6pm: Official opening of the Christmas village and its chalets and a preview session for the Métiers d'Art exhibition.
More than 30 chalets offer you gift ideas (jewellery, decorations, hats, etc.), sweets, not forgetting the traditional classics: mulled wine, waffles, etc.
The exhibition will be held in the town hall's council room and is organised by the artistic circle of La Hulpe. Some 15 professionals/amateurs will present to you their talent.
Come and discover the techniques involved in ice-sculpture and try them out yourself for free. More surprises await you too!
- Also on Sunday at 11am - Big mass with the participation of the Sonneurs de Saint-Hubert and vocals group Galemarde followed by the presentation of the real-life nativity and the traditional free glass of mulled wine from the Syndicat d'Initiative.
- tel. : +32 (0) 2 634 30 79
- email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tourist information on the town LA HULPE
Visit our partners' webpages
- Creative Workshop at the Museum of Cocoa and Chocolate
- Brain Twisters! A fun exhibition in Brussels
- Historical Expo: 14-18, it's our History!
- The Brussels Design Market: The Design Market!
- International Brussels Tattoo Convention