Christmas Village in La Hulpe
For this 7th edition, the Christmas village aims to bring joy and magic to all! In La Hulpe, December 2014.
From Friday 6pm: Official opening of the Christmas village and its chalets and a preview session for the Métiers d'Art exhibition.
More than 30 chalets offer you gift ideas (jewellery, decorations, hats, etc.), sweets, not forgetting the traditional classics: mulled wine, waffles, etc.
The exhibition will be held in the town hall's council room and is organised by the artistic circle of La Hulpe. Some 15 professionals/amateurs will present to you their talent.
At 7:30pm: Gospel concert with Gospel United, which will take place in the Christmas marquee!
The marquee will be the central venue for activities throughout the weekend. It is decorated in a festive manner and will welcome you in a warm and cosy atmosphere.
New for children, the Christmas marquee, which will replace the ice-skating rink, will be erected on the town hall's car park and will welcome young and old throughout the weekend.
On the menu
- Saturday - entertainment and arts and crafts from 11am to 6pm: face painting, making Christmas baubles, candlesticks, etc. Big treasure hunt from 1pm to 5pm - Help Father Christmas to find his basket! A special visit from Father Christmas from 2pm to 4:30pm.
- Sunday - entertainment and arts and crafts from 11am to 6pm. Ice sculpture workshop from 2pm to 5pm.
Come and discover the techniques involved in ice-sculpture and try them out yourself for free. More surprises await you too!
- Also on Sunday at 11am - Big mass with the participation of the Sonneurs de Saint-Hubert and vocals group Galemarde followed by the presentation of the real-life nativity and the traditional free glass of mulled wine from the Syndicat d'Initiative.
Shops in La Hulpe will stay open especially on Sunday 08, 15 and 22 December.
Come to La Hulpe for your Christmas shopping!
- tel. : +32 (0) 2 634 30 79
- email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tourist information on the town LA HULPE
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Tour & Taxis E-Experience
- The Brussels Design Market: The Design Market!
- Rubens - Sensation & Sensuality - Exhibition at BOZAR
- Sundays with the Family at the BELvue
- AAF - Affordable Art Fair in Brussels