The Ravel is a network of hiking tracks. Itineraries for the cyclist and with lots of entertainment. The whole team will take you on a radio walk to discover an itinerary of about twenty kilometres.
This summer: Saturday 26 June: Florennes Saturday 3 July: Mons Saturday 10 July: Chatelet Saturday 17 July: Orbais Saturday 24 July: Marche-en-Famenne Saturday 31 July: Havelange Saturday 7 August: Soignies Saturday 14 August: Waimes Saturday 21 August: Amay Saturday 28 August: Plombières Saturday 4 September: Luingne Saturday 11 September: Thuin Sunday 19 September: Bruxelles (Carless Sunday)
Free of charge.
- tel. : +32 (0) 81 25 96 65
Visit our partners' webpages
- Napoleon - Wellington: Shared Destinies, in Waterloo
- Biennial Art Nouveau Exhibition: See & Tell Brussels
- The Tour & Taxis E-Experience
- The Brussels Vintage Market
- Exhibition: The Awakening of Consciousness by Gao Xingjian