Batibouw - The Brussels Building and Decoration Trade Fair
Want to learn about construction, renovation, decoration and furniture? Look no more, Batibouw is in Brussels from 20/02 to 02/03/14. Come and discover new building techniques, woodwork and closing systems, decoration and finishings, tools, outdoor design, new types of energy and servicing. Sustainable, affordable and sociable buildings are Batibouw's core objectives. Batibouw offers:
- more than 1,000 brands
- more than 250 exhibitors
- 20000 m² exhibition space
- a cloakroom, restaurants and toilets
- and much more!
Since 2013, Batibouw has made your visit even easier with the Batibouw mobile app. Batibouw 2014's themes are:
- Affordable housing,
- Almost energy neutral construction,
- The return of wood!
- first aid
- cash machines
- a secretariat during the fair
- days for professionals only
- and a late night opening!
- tel. : +32 (0) 2 663 14 00
- fax : +32 (0) 2 660 47 13
Visit our partners' webpages
- AAF - Affordable Art Fair in Brussels
- The Lion Mound Hamlet - 1815 Historical Reenactments
- Classic Racing Car Restoration Workshop
- Constant Meunier: a Retrospective Exhibition
- The Brussels Vintage Market