Brosella - Folk & Jazz Festival in Brussels
The warm notes of folk and jazz music await you for this 38th edition, with free outdoor concerts in Laeken in July 2015!
Just like the previous editions, Saturday is dedicated to folk and Sunday to jazz, for a total of some 20 concerts.
The original and exceptional setting of the Théâtre de Verdure helps to make these two days unforgettable for grown-ups and children alike.
A special programme, "Brosella for the Kids", has been made especially for the little ones, with workshops, street theatre, circus activities and music. So bring the family along!
Entry: €5 (your Brosella armband gives you €1 discount on drinks bought at the Brosella bar).
Visit our partners' webpages
- Andres Serrano - Uncensored photographs in Brussels
- Exhibition: The Awakening of Consciousness by Gao Xingjian
- Creative Workshop at the Museum of Cocoa and Chocolate
- ID#2016, Digital Sound & Light installation in Brussels
- The paleoLAB at the Museum of natural Sciences