Fair : Food
Food, Well-being & Comfort Fair - 1 fair, 3 worlds!
A fair divided into 3 different zones. Food, beverages, catering, domestic equipment, crockery, and more, in Brussels, from 04 to 19/10/14!
The Food Fair has had a makeover! Discover the three different worlds of the fair, each offering their own experience and atmosphere.
The Food palace is dedicated to culinary delights in the broadest sense, but, now more than ever before, focusing on "experience". Discover, experience, taste! Food Palace lets you experience everything related to gastronomy in a perfectly relaxed atmosphere. There will be a number of demonstrations by professionals.
The Feel Good Planet will be the place to go for all those interested in:
- and interior design.
Take care of your body and mind. Pamper yourself. A new look from head to toe. The latest trends in fashion, well-being and interiors.
In the Piazza Brussels, visitors will find an authentic Brussels market!
Traditions, activities,... not forgetting food and drink, and products you won't find in the supermarket.
3 different atmospheres and experiences!
The ideal destination for a day trip with friends, the whole family, all ages, men and women... there's something for everyone.
On the menu for 2014:
- European Young Bakers Championship,
- Cooking Theatre (live cooking),
- Streets of the World (Vietnam Street, Italian Street, Turkish Street...),
- Food Truck Street,
- Fashion show, hairdressing and make-up workshops,
- Food Experience Days (showcasing premium brands, regional and/or bio produce),
- Culinary library
- Mmmmh! (with 3 cooking classes each day).
Download the discount voucher! (link in French)
Children under 12 years of age : free of charge.
Visit our partners' webpages
- "Jean-Pol - Pleasure in Movement" exhibition in Brussels
- Eames and Hollywood - Exhibition in Brussels
- The paleoLAB at the Museum of natural Sciences
- Andres Serrano - Uncensored photographs in Brussels
- Creative Workshop at the Museum of Cocoa and Chocolate
We are not responsible for any changes in dates and/or programmes. Please contact the organiser prior to departure.