Come and discover lots of unique puppet shows over a 2-day period at the outdoor theatre and at Osseghem Park on 09 and 10/08/14!
The "Les Cœurs de Bois" Royal Theatre company invites fellow talented puppeteers from France and Belgium to share their world with you at the foot of the Atomium!
Whether it be on a string, by hand or on a rod, the puppets can lead you into their imaginary world.
Activities will also be taking place:
- Puppet making
- Trips on the back of a caribou,
- And lots more to enjoy!
You will also be able to have something to eat while you watch the giants' parade.
Don't miss this summer event that will thrill all ages!
Don't hesitate to the join the Insifon community on Facebook!
- website : http://insifon.be
Visit our partners' webpages
- Andres Serrano - Uncensored photographs in Brussels
- La Fabrique de la Démocratie at the BELvue Museum
- Rembrandt in black & white at BOZAR
- Théo van Doesburg at BOZAR in Brussels
- The Tour & Taxis E-Experience
We are not responsible for any changes in dates and/or programmes. Please contact the organiser prior to departure.